COVID-19 Prevention & Protocol
WE ARE STILL TREATING PATIENTS & COMMITTED TO YOUR CARE
The Aldershot Foot Clinic team and our patients MUST abide by the following protocol:
- We are practicing social distancing by scheduling a limited number of patients and staff in the clinic at one time.
- Patients will be carefully screened prior to their appointment.
- Our reception area is closed to the public, and appointments are limited to ONE person. If you are bringing someone with you, they must wait elsewhere during your treatment.
- All staff and patients MUST wear a mask/appropriate face covering at all times.
- Incoming staff and patients must undergo a temperature check to be recorded for the safety of everyone entering the clinic.
- Before and after each appointment, staff and patients must sanitize & wash their hands.
- All staff are vigorously washing their hands and wiping down surfaces after each patient visit.
- We are rigorously and frequently sterilizing & sanitizing all of our equipment, amenities, and surfaces.
- Any special order, or in-stock purchases will be available through curbside pickup ONLY.
- We are educating ourselves daily to stay informed on the latest COVID-19 updates from reliable sources such as Public Health Ontario and the World Health Organization.
Our practice is working tirelessly to operate safely during these times, and we want to keep it that way!
To help us provide the most exceptional health and safety measures, please DO NOT visit the clinic if you are experiencing:
✓ Shortness of breath
✓ Extreme fatigue
✓ Any other sudden symptoms
Should you fall ill prior to your appointment, you will not incur any cancellation fees.
You have nothing to lose by postponing an appointment, and everything to gain by helping to keep our community safe.
Aldershot Foot Clinic Team