LYou’ve got a passion for people and podiatry. If you’ve completed or are pursuing an education in foot care nursing, why not experience the field hands-on?
Our mentoring topics cover everything you need to know right from the comfort of our new clinic. Get access to the training, tools, and real-life guidance you need to become the best Foot Care Nurse you can be.
- Medical foot care
- Charting, scheduling and forms
- Compression wear
- Sterilization procedures
- Orthotics; Custom and non-custom
- Foot and nail products
- How to use technology to make your work week easier
- What to charge and how to collect for your services
- How to speak and work cooperatively with nursing homes, corporations and unions.
- How to collaborate with other professionals.
- Up to $300 for our 9:00am-4:00pm Full Day Office Mentorship.
Ready to stand out and make a difference in the industry?
Contact us today, and book your program assessment!
Hands-on Clinical Course Component
3 DAYS IN A FOOT CARE CLINIC AND IN LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY SETTING
PREREQUISITE: Must have completed a recognized Foot Care Nurse Theory Program prior to applying for this course.
WHATS INCLUDED: 3 days of 1-on-1 training in our office learning proper techniques, and in a long-term care facility receiving practical experience and expert advice from our foot care nurse. All the supplies needed for the days to practice foot care will be supplied. Half day training in our sterilization room included.
COST OF HANDS-ON CLINICAL COURSE: $1500.00
- Licensed RN/RPN in good standing
- Hold independent nurse insurance required
Please call our office for more information.